Yeast and Mycobind options for high performance ruminant rations
Why Use RA-25?
RA-25 is a concentrated live yeast which
- Stabilises rumen function and pH
- Improves fibre digestion
- Stimulates rumen microbial populations
- Contains protected selenium and zin
RA-25 YEAST & MYCOBIND
Contains live yeast and mycotoxin binder which binds to a wide range of toxins stopping toxin absorption by the cow
What is RA-25 ?
RA-25 YEAST is a concentrated live yeast product for performance oriented farmers.
RA-25 YEAST & MYCOBIND contains live yeast plus a myctoxin binders.
Acidic forages, high starch cereal intakes and unbalanced diets can reduce the pH levels in the rumen, leading to SARA or acidosis. This then leads to depressed appetite, affecting milk yield and quality in dairy cows and live weight gain in beef animals.
Feeds that contain mycotoxins can affect general health and fertility and seriously impact on economic performance.
Adding RA-25 to feeds rapidly restores normal PH levels and cost effectively improves performance and health.
Benefits of RA-25 YEAST
Live yeast consumes oxygen in the rumen which has the following benefits:
- Stabilised rumen pH
- Reduced acidosis
- Increased milk yield/LWG
- Can positively affect: Animal health & Somatic cell counts
- Increased fibre digestion
Benefits of RA-25 YEAST & MYCOBIND
Absorbs mycotoxins commonly found in UK conditions, e.g. deoxynivalenol (DON) and zearalenone (ZON)
- Contains essential oils for maximum effect
- Higher feed intakes
- Increased milk production and growth rates
- Improved fertility
- Supports natural defences against my-cotoxins
- Packed in 20kg bags .
- Store in a dry cool place
- Mix well into TMR or spread on top of silage
Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards - RA-25 contains: Soya hulls, Wheat, Live Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae EC No. 1702, Protected Selenium & Zinc, Ultrasorb.
- Dairy Cows - 25g per cow per day
- Beef – 4g per 100kg LW per day