Yeast and Mycobind options for high performance ruminant rations
Is a concentrated live yeast product for performance oriented farmers.
Contains live yeast as in Enhance but with the added benefit of mycotoxin binders.
1. Acidic forages, high starch cereal intakes and unbalanced diets can reduce the pH levels in the rumen, leading to SARA or acidosis. This then leads to depressed appetite, affecting milk yield and quality in dairy cows and live weight gain in beef animals.
2. Feeds that contain mycotoxins can affect general health and fertility and seriously impact on economic performance.
1. Adding Enhance to feeds rapidly restores normal PH levels and cost effectively improves performance and health.
1&2. Adding Toxisolve does the same as Enhance plus absorbs and removes mycotoxins.
Benefits of Enhance
Live yeast consumes oxygen in the rumen which has the following benefits:
- Stabilised rumen pH
- Reduced acidosis
- Increased milk yield/LWG
- Can positively affect: Animal health & Somatic cell counts
- Increased fibre digestion
Benefits of Toxisolve
All the benefits of Enhance plus: absorbs mycotoxins commonly found in UK conditions, e.g. deoxynivalenol (DON) and zearalenone (ZON)
- Contains essential oils for maximum effect
- Higher feed intakes
- Increased milk production and growth rates
- Improved fertility
- Supports natural defences against my-cotoxins
Using Enhance and Toxisolve
- Packed in 20kg bags .
- Store in a dry cool place
- Mix well into TMR or spread on top of silage
Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards.
- Dairy Cows - 25g per cow per day
- Beef – 4g per 100kg LW per day